Wojciech is experienced scaffolding fitter with over 13 years of experience in this profession. He started his career in Thyssen Krupp company, in Norway. Wojciech has knowledge about work not only on rafineries or shipyards, but also on oil rigs. He has norwegian permissions to assembling of scaffolding – Paragraph 17-1 (46c) and other permissions, which are noticable below presentation.
Wojciech has also high skills as a interior finisher. Tiling works and windows, windowsill, doors, plaster walls installation are numbered in his range of skills. He can read technical drawings and uses english language on A2/B1 level.
His motivation to work is that he wants to know new construction projects and new people, who he will work with. Despite of extensive experience Wojciech cares about his personal and professional development all the time.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 22,5
- Installation of scaffolding on rafineries, shipyards and oil rigs
- Preparation of the ground for scaffoldings installation
- Knowledge of norwegian Layer, Aluhack, Delta scaffolding systems
- Securing scaffoldings with foil
- Welding with heat-shrinkable foil, usage of roof foil
- Taking care of safety at work
- Tiles laying
- Installation of plasterboard walls
- Hand painting
- Installation of windows, windowsills and doors
Wojciech has huge scaffolding fitting knowledge. He gained most of his professional career in Norway. He has permissions to work on forklifts, level 1 moutaineering qualifications and lifts persmissons. Beside scaffolding fitting Wojciech performs finishing works in apartments and on industrial facilities.
Reason to be proud for Wojciech is his calm and that he is able to work in stressful situations very well. When he was working on rafinery, there were situations like conflagrations or accidents. In these moments he could have calmed his team and took action to claim settlements.
English - A2/B1
Vocational school - Car tinsmith
- Norwegian scaffolding fitter permissions - Paragraph 17-1 (46c)
- Permissions to work on forklifts
- First level moutaineering qualifications
- Safety courses
- Fall protection course
- Mobile platform permissions
Wojciech is motorisation hobbyist. He watches lots of rallies, Formula 1 and other motorsports. In addition he participates in rallies as a driver. He has own MG ZR Rally Car. Otherwise like other people he enjoys good movie and music.