Wojciech has a 16 years of experience as a formwork carpenter. He started his professional abroad work in the Iceland, where he worked at the construction of sport hall, saunas and swimming pool. He also participated at the construction of the nuclear power plant, nuclear fuel radiators and transformer buildings in Finland. He spend many years in the construction of residential houses from the scratch in Germany and Belgium as a formwork carpenter. In addition, he was managing his own construction services in Germany, he was a subcontractor for Dynamik and many Belgian companies.
Wojciech is a precise and responsible worker. Experience gained at the various construction sites has taught him many skills, which he uses at work. He has knowledge about Peri, Doka, Hunneback and Saneko systems.
Wojciech also carried out finishing works on construction projects, i.e. installation of plasterboard frames and walls, painting of rooms and carpentry works.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 16
- Assembly of formwork in Hunnebeck, Peri and Doka systems
- Formwork works in the wooden constructions
- Concreting of the formwork structures
- Traditional formwork
- Reinforcement works connected with formwork construction
- Construction of the foundations and ceilings
- Production of carpentry components
- Installation of wooden elements
- Installation of wooden, aluminium and steel frames
- Assembly of the drywall
- Puttying of interior walls
- Machine and manual painting
- Construction of the partition walls
Wojciech, as an experienced formwork carpenter, can formwork both traditionally and using the following systems: Peri, Doka, Hunneback and Sadeko. He has worked on many overhauls and renovations, he is excellent steel fixer, bricklayer, painter and concreter. Foregoing skills are completed by the ability to install drywalls, produce the furnitures and unflawed reading of technical drawings.
He built his dream home completely, from the foundations to the roof. At the workplace, Wojciech is always respected due to his skills and experience. He is diligent and calm person.
Requires cooperation with a person who speaks a foreign language
Technical School - Carpenter
- Course of Employee Protection of Persons and Property, 1st degree
- BHP course (polish safety course)
- VCA certificate
Wojciech likes to perform little carpentry works. He makes wooden paintings with the hydraulic press. He also recently bought a metal detector, now he walks with it in his free time.