Wojciech is a person with many years of professional experience. He worked as a construction worker, wood fitter, construction carpenter and as a team leader. During this period he learned the standards that apply to the construction of wooden houses and wooden structures (measuring and arranging roofs, structures (diagonals, heights, lengths, angles)). He learned to lay a waterproof membraneand and he is familiar with sandwich panel fitting. Wojciech can operate most of the woodworking machinery. He made various elevations (e.g. tongue and groove or ``board for board``). Thanks to hard work, accuracy and knowledge of English (B2) he was able to get promoted at work, which motivated him to work even harder. Wojciech is able to manage and supervise the work of other employees but is also a good and disciplined member of a team led by someone else. Wojciech met most construction stores in Norway (he bought materials every day so that nothing would be lacking at the construction site the next day). He learned to plan and manage human resources.
He performs his work extremely carefully, taking into account the guidelines from his employer. Wojciech treats his work with passion. He wants to develop in it and constitute a solid foundation of the company in which he will work. He works very well with his superiors and complies with the recommendations given. Is open to learning and deepening knowledge. It all motivates him to work and to be a committed employee.
TOTAL YEARS: 5
- Installation of sandwich panels
- Construction of wooden structures
- Installation of load-bearing and internal walls
- Installation of plasterboard walls
- Assembly of wooden, aluminum and steel frames
- Preparing external and internal insulation
- Inserting windows, windowsills and doors
- Finishing works around windows and corners
- Installation of wooden roof trusses
- Assembling of roof laths, roof counter-laths and finishing works on the roof
- Covering roofs with tiles, steel siles and trapezoidal sheet metal
- Laying roofing felt (heat-welded roofing felt) - unfolding and burning with a burner
- Roof fittings processing
- Installation of roof structures
- Installation of underfelt
- Assembling gutters
- Installation of PVC membrane with a suitable tape
- Replacement of the roofing asbestos
- Construction of a new warehouse on a wooden structure and roofing materials
- Taking care of foreign workers
- Organising accomodation for employees
- Small repairs in employees flats
- Taking care of employees flats condition
Wojciech in his work is very accurate and precise. On the construction project he had a minimal fraction of error in the construction of a 35-meter roof - the difference was only 7 millimeters. Wojciech learned how to build wooden structures quickly and precisely. He can measure and create a roof structure using not only prefabricated elements. Wojciech is also able to lay heat-sealing felt and PVC membrane using special tapes. In his current job as a construction carpenter, he manages the work of 15 people.
Wojciech is very pleased with his work in Norway as a construction carpenter. In his work he often made corrections on projects after other companies. The effect of his work was perfect according to Wojciech and his superiors. Wojciech in his private life was also successful in cycling. At the moment he has focused on work and is only cheering on his colleagues in competitions.
Higher International School of Transport and Logistics in Wrocław - Transport and Logistics faculty.
- Dutch EPE forklift certificate
- License No. 20 / CS / 13/20 corresponding to the all types of manual pallet trucks,
- Permissions to replacement of gas cylinders
- Rigger Certificate
- Driving license cat. B
Wojciech was in the Polish youth team in cycling for 7 years. He was very successful in this discipline. In addition, he took up improving his skills and knowledge. He reads many books on mind development and body language. For relaxation, he reads bestsellers such as ``a song of ice and fire.``