Szymon R. (SR01)
Szymon is an excavator operator with over 6 and a half years of experience. During his professional career, he worked in Norway, Belgium and Scotland. He is also experienced in operating a loader. He is a professional, friendly and talkative man. He has worked on many types of excavators and took part in various construction projects. He speaks English at B1/B2 level and German at A2. Szymon is licensed to operate excavators of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd class and has Tillatelse til å bruke polsk kompansebevis.
Szymon is motivated to work by a good atmosphere, and an opportunity to travel and explore the country in which he works. It is important for him to constantly improve his abilites and develop language skills. Szymon is committed to his work and takes great care of the equipment that is entrusted to him.
TOTAL YEARS: 6,5
- Working as a tracked excavator operator Volvo EC300DL, Topcom GPS system
- Working as a tracked excavator operator Volvo EC250E and wheel excavator operator Volvo EW140D
- Performing different types of earthworks – mostly crushing rocks, loading and leveling the site
- Working as a tracked excavator operator Hitachi ZX210 and 470LCH, leica gps system
- Work on projects of Schijnpoort and bypass road of Brugge
- Work as a rail excavator operator Atlas 1604ZW
- Work on high-voltage lines
- Working as a wheel excavator operator Liebherr 904 Litronic, Long Reach 16 meters and tracked excavator operator and Liebherr 924 Litronic Long Reach 24 meters
- Working as a wheel excavator operator Atlas 1304 and tracked excavator Komatsu PC-240 LC
Szymon is experienced as an excavator and loader operator. In addition, he is a car mechanic by profession. In the previous company in Norway there were no mechanics and it was Szymon who dealt with the repair of heavy machinery. In addition to mechanics, he also deals with car varnishing.
Szymon's personal achievement is his skill in artistic varnishing. He has completed several works. He considers it as a hobby and it gives him great satisfaction.
- English B1/B2
- German A2
Technical school - Car mechanic
- Category A&B driving license
- Polish qualifications to operate an excavator, class III,II,I
- UK CPCS qualifications to operate an excavator
- Tillatelse til å bruke polsk kompetansebevis
In his spare time, Szymon carries out artistic varnishing. Besides, he learns foreign languages. He did not speak German for a long time and wants to return to being fluent in that language. When he has an opportunity, he tries to develop his skills as a mechanic, and reads books and magazines on mechanics.