Sławomir J. (SJ01)
Sławomir is an experienced construction worker with 11 years of experience in the industry. At the beginning of his professional career he worked as a formwork carpenter. He dealt with the construction of apartments and multi-family houses. His work included laying formwork mainly in a traditional system and building foundations and concrete structures. After 8 years as a formwork carpenter, he started working as a steel fitter / welder. Sławomir worked on the project of the nuclear power plant in Finland and the expansion of the terminal at the airport in Norway. He also has practical experience in installing solar panels. In his current work, he holds the position of steel fitter and builds the largest tunnel in Poland over 2.2 kilometers long. Sławomir likes challenges and prefers working on large projects. He also works very well as a welder and has the appropriate qualifications to work in this position. During the construction of the nuclear power plant in Finland, he became a Foreman and managed the work of 8 people. He speaks English at level B1. He is a creative employee, able to work in a team and independently. In addition, he is willing to take on new challenges.
TOTAL YEARS: 11
- Construction of the longest tunnel in Poland 2280 m
- Installation of steel structural elements in tunnels
- Construction and assembly of steel elements of platforms in a nuclear power plant
- Welding and assembly of large elements of steel structures of the airport terminal
- Construction of facilities using steel elements
- Construction of facilities using steel, aluminum and prefabricated elements
- Installation of photovoltaic frames and panels
- Renovating ladles from a steel mill
- Electrode gouging and material purification
- Welding structures on multi-family buildings
- Welding elements of the oil refinery structure with an automatic welding machine
- Construction of foundations and concrete elements for apartments and single-family houses in a traditional system
- Knowledge of Peri and Doka systems
- Concrete formwork pouring
- Strengthening walls and ceilings in residential buildings
- Assembly of copper installations by means of hard solder
- Construction of refrigerated incubators
- Construction of power aggregates
- Installation and maintenance work on the refrigeration system
Sławomir is a high class specialist in the formwork carpentry and steel fitting field. During his professional career he especially developed his skills in building foundations and concrete elements of flats and single-family houses in a traditional system. He has practical knowledge confirmed by many years of work on the construction of residential buildings. Sławomir also specializes in Mig Mag and electrode welding.
Sławomir is proud of his work in Finland because he started working as a regular employee and afterwards promoted to foreman. During his work he had the opportunity to manage the work of 8 people. He had a well-coordinated team and the work was done on time and in a good atmosphere. He was motivated by new tasks, work on large projects in positions where he has extensive experience.
- Welder course 135, 136, 138, 111
- Driving license B, C
Sławomir is interested in motorization. His son has a motorbike which they ride and repair together in their free time. In addition, they practice martial arts together with their son and daughter. Every time his son trains wrestling and his daughter judo, he is support for them. In the past Sławomir trained 7 years wrestling and thanks to this sport he can actively spend time with children.