Sebastian J. (SJ02)
TOTAL YEARS: 13
- Work on the construction of residential buildings in Poland and Norway
- Construction of a hotel and apartments in Poland
- Carrying out works in accordance with technical documentation
- Knowledge of PERI formwork system
- Making reinforcements and handling reinforcement tools
Sebastian is a young person with experience as a formwork carpenter. He can work on formwork systems and on assembling reinforcement. Additionally, he owns SEP electrical qualifications. He is a fast learner and wants to improve his skills at work.
Sebastian is happy with the opportunity to work in Norway. He enjoys working with specialists from this country and values the opportunity to learn about Scandinavian working methods. In the future, he wants to become a project leader thanks to his commitment and hard work.
English - A2
Vocational school - Electrician
Technical school - Electrician
- Crane operator course
In the past, Sebastian worked as a seaman, thanks to which he had the opportunity to travel and it gave him a lot of satisfaction. Working abroad also gives him the opportunity to travel and explore new places, which makes him additionally motivated.