Roman has a lot of experience in the construction industry. He has been working for 20 years, including 13 years as an interior finishing worker. He worked on large projects in various countries. His greatest development occurred while working on a project in Norway, where he gained very valuable painting and carpentry skills. He has already gained more responsible tasks on subsequent construction projects. He is great in all interior finishing works, such as installation of plasterboard and partition walls, installation of suspended ceilings or internal insulation. He has experience in work at construction sites of residential houses as well as industrial facilities. He knows many painting techniques which he willingly uses at work. He also has experience as a formwork carpenter and steel fitter. He is able to formwork traditionally and with use of systems like Peri and Doka. In addition he has knowledge of operation of power tools and carpentry machinery.
Roman is a calm and responsible person, he always performs work carefully and precisely. His extensive knowledge and excellent communication with other workers often makes him a leader. He has high recommendations from previous employers.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 20
- Installation of drywall
- Installation of suspended ceilings
- Construction and assembly of partition walls
- Installation of internal insulation
- Painting of interior walls
- Preparation of necessary tools
- Installation of wooden floors
- Leading other employees
- Work in accordance with technical drawing
- Traditional and system formwork
- Formwork of binders, corridors, walls
- Performing formwork on proper profiles
- Concreting respective parts of construction
- Laying of the foundations
- Installation of manufactured metal parts
- Steel construction assembly
- Binding and cutting of steel beams
- Welding of construction elements
- Installation of metal windows and doors
- Assembly and disassembly of scaffoldings
Roman is good at all interior finishing works. He can install partition walls, drywall, suspended ceilings and insulation. He knows different painting techniques. As a formwork carpenter, he performed traditional and system formwork (Peri, Doka). He can weld and copes well with steel structures. In addition, he can also do basic carpentry. He has great leadership abilities and knowledge about industry.
Roman is liked by both colleagues and employers thanks to his skills and knowledge. He personally trained a group of young employees to be professionals. He also designed his own house. Despite all of this, his family is his greatest achievement and success.
Technical school - Carpenter
- Forklift course
- Scaffolding fitter course
- Hot work course
- Driver license (B, C)
Roman is very interested in the history and culture of ancient Rome. He has a large collection of books of this subject. He also likes to travel to Italy. He loves spending time with his wife and children. In addition, he does minor home repairs in his spare time.