Robert Z. (RZ01)
Robert is a highly skilled and experienced electrician. Having worked in this profession for over 27 years, he has completed numerous projects in Norway, United Kingdom and Poland. His career started in Poland with repairment of electrical installations and engines. He spent the next years working in a Braun dialysis station and doing other electrical jobs connected with assembling lighting and installations.
In 2014 Robert departed to Norway to work in Bilfinger Infrastructure company, in which he constructed electrical and lighting installations, repaired electrical devices and plugged-in transformers. His task was also to prepare reports concerning the condition of insulation and safety of electrical equipment. He still works in Oslo as an electrician. Robert fixes powertools and construction equipment every day. Additionally, he connects switchgears and looks after keeping installations in good shape. Robert is a professional and owns necessary permissions to work in this job. Moreover, he speaks English well enough to comunicate freely with co-workers. He is motivated to work and achieve his goal which is improving his skills as an electrician.
TOTAL YEARS: 27
- Installation of new electrical, voltage and lighting installations
- Repairing existing installations connecting electrical apparatus and devices
- Installation of electrical switchboards
- Maintaining electrical installations in perfect condition
- Controling technical condition and electrical measurements and assembling electrical devices
- Repairing low and medium voltage construction equipment
- Maintenance and diagnostics of construction and electric machines, energy supervision
- Repair of computer apparatus for extracorporeal hemodialysis
- Service engineer of electrical appliances of Celma Companies, Bosch
- Construction of new electrical installations in accordance with the design and modernization of old installations
- Repair of household appliances like washing machines, refrigerators , dishwashers and other household appliances
- Troubleshooting and repairing of control modules
- Installation and repair of air conditioning and service of refrigeration equipment as counters, cabinets, refrigerated containers
- Diagnosis control equipment and electronic
In addition to his long-term experience as an electrician, Robert is also a skilled electromechanic. He is capable of coping with tasks that require a lot of knowledge, such as repairing extracorporeal hemodialysis machines, fixing powertools and maintaining performance of devices. He has considerable knowledge of English.
Robert participated in the construction of 2 bridges in Norway - Tresfjord Bridge and Varoddbrua in Kristiansand. He is very proud of his work.
English - B1
University - Master in Cultural Studies
Vocational school - Mechanic
- Norwegian certificate of the DSB classification
- Polish electric certificate to 1 kV
- Specialist course in the service centre of electrical appliances of Celma companies
- Specialist course in the service engineer of apparatures to extracorporeal hemodialysis
Robert has been finding pleasure in inland fishing for a long time. When visiting his home country, Robert hangs out with his family members and does outdoor activities, such as mountain hiking.