Robert is a young and ambitious interior finishing worker. He gained his skills by working on assignments in the Netherlands, Sweden and in Poland. He feels very good about interior finishing and carpenter work. He can prepare the surface for painting, as well as choose the right types of paint for it. Can prepare the surface for painting and select the appropriate type of paint for it. He knows how to maintain structures and work with chemicals. He works very well with gypsum board work and indoor works. Robert is a very helpful and cultured man. He doesn't pass by when he sees someone needing help. His previous employer said he was a very good and promising employee.He speaks English at B1 level.
TOTAL YEARS: 5
- Using measuring tools
- Interpretation of 2D/3D plans
- Installation of building profiles
- Installation of the coffered ceiling
- Installation of insulation material
- Spray painting
- Choosing the right type of paint
- Working with measuring instruments
- Scaffolding construction
- Creating a smooth surface from wood
- Installation of woodworking equipment
- Operation of the table saw
- Installation of wooden elements in structures
- Connecting wooden elements
- Installation of partition walls
- Roof formwork
- Insulation of buildings
- Installation of windows and doors
He has experience in building gypsum walls and suspended ceilings. He also has skills in painting walls, filling in and creating frames for gypsum walls. It also feels very good in interior design work such as laying floors or insulating.
Robert is going to continue his education
and constantly develop hiself. His next decision is to pass the Matura exams.
Vocational School - journeyman
- The title of interior worker journeyman
- B1 driving licence
Robert is a great football enthusiast. In her free time she attends the matches of her favourite team. He also likes to play ping-pong with his friends.