Rafał L. (RL01)
Rafał is a specialist as a steel construction fitter with 11 years of experience. In his professional career, he has worked in many countries, such as Germany, Austria, Poland and Belgium. He has carried out many projects in the construction, energy and shipbuilding industries. Rafał also has qualifications and skills in welding, gas cutting and gantry operation. He speaks German at a level that allows communication with other employees. He is a hardworking person who constantly improves his skills and qualifications. He can read technical drawings and cares about the high quality of his services. Rafał is a man who likes to work and contribute to the development of himself and the company.
TOTAL YEARS: 11
- Electrode welding, MIG
- Performing works in shipyard, constructiong and energetic fields
- Construction of steel arch structures
- Assembly of a coal power plant
- Assembly of Audi and Mercedes halls
- Assembly of ZuckSzpitze cable car - work on 3000m altitude
- Installation of stairs and railings
- Installation of pipelines
Rafał is a specialist in the assembly of steel and aluminum structures. He can read a technical drawing and welds construction elements. He participated in the construction of specialized agricultural machines, and also has the ability to operate construction hoists.
During his work in the Netherlands and Germany, Rafał met many outstanding employees, from whom he gained many new skills and experience. Thanks to this, he can cope with difficult situations. He is eager to learn new words from experienced employees and tries to raise the level of his skills.
German - A2
Technical school - car mechanic
- Welding with 111 electrode course
- Gantry and crane operation course
- Permissions for welding and gas cutting
- 135 and 136 welding permissions (outdated)
In his spare time, Rafał rests while working in the garden, mows the grass and makes minor repairs around the house. He keeps the garden tidy with his wife, and in the evenings they spend time in front of the TV.