Rafał is an employee with 8 years of experience in the construction industry. He is a specialist construction carpenter and general construction worker. He worked for one of the largest companies in Sweden - JM AB. He received very good references from the client, who appreciated his skills and commitment to work. Rafał does a very good job that includes assembly of wooden structures, roof trusses and all wood-related work. He speaks English at B1 level and is a friendly person who brings positive energy into every project. He is also a certified installer of plumbing systems. He has been working in Norway for the last few years and has knowledge of Norwegian work technology. He is a stable and conscientious person and has both creative and manual skills. He learns new things very quickly and uses them at work.
TOTAL YEARS: 8
- Construction of wooden walls and roofs
- Assembly of doors and windows
- Installation of gypsum walls and partitions
- Assembly of roof trusses
- Construction and installation of wooden stairs
- Installation of wooden facades
- Construction and installation of suspended ceilings
- Adaptation of buildings to flats and houses
- Installation of cement panel facades
- Laying sheets on the roofs
- Installation of gypsum board installations
- Assembly of wooden and aluminium/steel racks
- Installation of ventilation pipes and staircases
- Installation of windows and slants in attics
- Suspended ceiling installation
- Preparing bathrooms for tiling
Rafał has worked for many years in Norwegian companies. He knows the technology and work system in Norway. He is a very good construction carpenter and likes working with wood. He wants to continue developing in this profession. He is also a specialist as a carpenter/interior finishing worker. He speaks English on a communicative level, easily handles talking to employees from other countries. He is a man who appreciates good atmosphere at work and therefore tries to establish good relations with employees and employers.
Rafał believes that the opportunity to work for the Swedish company JM AB was a very big distinction. He could gain new work skills there and meet other professional workers. He also keeps his credentials that he received as a recognition for his hard work.
Technical college - building technician
- Course for working at heights
- Hand tools and building saws operating course
- Norwegian security course
Rafał likes fishing very much. His biggest trophy is a 1.1 m pike. He also likes to spend time actively, e.g. at the gym. He takes care of his physical condition. He also tries to devote a lot of time to his son, with whom he enjoys mountain hiking very much.