Przemysław T. (PT01)
Przemysław has been working in his craft for 15 years. He is a specialist as a garage door/gates fitter, metal elements fitter and welder. He has been working as a garage gate fitter for 2 years. Additionally, he was working as a MAG/MIG welder and metal elements fitter. He used to work with sectional and industrial gates. Przemysław is an independent and experienced employee. He gained experience in Polish, French, Belgian, German and Norwegian companies. He has impressive knowledge and skills in jobs such as gas welding, MIG/MAG welding or machine welding. He completed many projects that were appreciated among employers and supervisors. For example: Storm pump in Tramore, Toyota showroom and Workshop in Athlone, Covered walkway Shamrock Lodge Hotelin Athlone, Lady Bower Gimnasium in Athlone, Fire Station in Roscommon, SPAR Supermarket in Laneborough and Mineral wool covers at air conditioning systems in Academic Medical Centre in Amsterdam. Candidate did not document his work by photos.
TOTAL YEARS: 15
- Conducting measurements to prepare installation
- Montage of industrial gates
- Assembling sectional, rolling and sliding gates
- Montage of frames and mechanisms for the gates
- Doing work according to the montage instruction
- Montage of mechanical and electrical installations
- Installation of double-leaf electric garage doors with a remote control
- Cutting and connecting metal elements
- Welding 2mm-22mm steel plates
- Pre-fastening of material
- Using MIG, MAG and gas welding techniques
- Cutting elements with a gas burner
- Soft and hard soldering and hard metal welding
- Operating welding and cutting equipment
- Welding elements made of steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals
- Manual gas and electric arc-welding
Candidate speaks English and Russian fluently and he is ready to learn new foreign languages. He is experienced in gas welding and MIG/MAG methods. He is a good operator of welding machines and equipment. Przemysław skillfully handles metal-cutting tools like steel cutter. During his career he was also cleaning elements with a Karcher and sanding machines. Przemysław is able to read technical drawings and has VCA/SCC certificate. Moreover, he knows how to weld with an electrode.
He won Academic Russian skills competition (B2), and took second place in Toruń University Academic Physics knowledge competition durring vocational school.
- Military Officer Engineering School
- Medical School of Toruń - instructor of hygiene
- Welding School
- Welding School
- Forklift operator
- VCA/SCC certificate
- Driving license cat. B
Przemysław loves fishing. It is his favorite way to spend free time and he has been doing it for 40 years. It makes him calm and relaxed. The biggest fish he caught weighed 12kg. He also likes to travel to see natural landscapes as well as getting to know other cultures, cities and languages. Moreover, he likes doing repairs in his garage and reading books.