Przemysław S. (PS01)
Przemysław is an electrician with over 17 years of experience in the industry. He conducts residential, industrial and shipyard electrical works. During his career he worked in Norway, Scotland, Netherlands and Denmark where he gained extensive knowledge regarding his profession. His long-term experience makes him an all-around worker who is capable of performing any electricity-related job. Przemysław has worked for Vestas – a prestigious company that builds wind turbines. For many years he built and serviced electric fans. He owns multiple documents confirming his skills, as well as reference letters from previous employers. He speaks English well enough to freely communicate with coworkers during projects. Przemysław is creative and strongly motivated to work. He works on and develops new ideas and solutions that improve effectiveness of the company.
TOTAL YEARS: 17
- Replacement, testing and servicing of telecommunications antennas
- Assembly of electrical, industrial and construction installations
- Wind farm and power plant maintenance works
- Electrical works, work on the hydraulic system, wind turbine service and troubleshooting
- Performing electrical installations in new homes and removing various electrical failures
- Work as an electrician in the shipbuilding industry - laying cables, connecting electrical devices such as electronic panels, junction boxes, engines and other ship equipment
- Installation of electrical wiring for lighting
- Connecting lights, emergency lamps and external sockets
- Operation of electrical mechanisms (15 kV service and supervision)
- Installation of electrical components in both business and private buildings
Przemysław specializes in electrical works in apartments and industrial buildings and in wind turbine assembly. He is also skilled in installation of electrical devices in company and residential buildings. He also performed jobs such as replacing telecommunication antennas and working at heights.
Przemysław considers having been employed in Vestas - a prestigious wind turbine company, as his professional success. He was learning documentation and installation instructions and then he performed maintenance and launching of devices. Thanks to his extensive knowledge Przemysław was alway valued and appreciated as an employee.
English - B1
Vocational school - Electrician
Technical school - Accountancy technician
- Polish electrical qualifications SEP
- RedPro - Rescue and evacuation course
- Rules of belaying and evacuation in wind turbines – refresher
- SYNDIS RV system administration certificate
- CELF Diploma- Wind turbine service technician lvl 1
- Vestas Emergency Descent Course
- Vestas basic sefety theory certificate
- Vestas Certified Service Technician - High Voltage and B, C, D certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Fire prevention and fire fighting certificate,
- Vestas Safety Instruction Couse in Manual Handling Certificate
- Vestas Technician Training
- Honeywell Safety at Height PPE Inspection Training
- Fall Protection Training
Przemysław is a dog trainer and instructor. Thanks to this job he met his current partner and together they continue their passion. In addition, his hobby began to provide him with financial benefits and he currently runs one of the best training centers for dogs in Poland. Many clients from Poland and abroad use its services. He owns 3 German Shepherds.