Norbert is an experienced fitter of ship hulls and steel fitter with 10 years of experience. In his career he worked for many years in the shipbuilding industry. He has worked both in Poland and France on many projects. His tasks included preparation and assembly of steel and aluminium structures on ships and assembly work on production halls and swimming pools. Norbert has many additional skills that distinguish him, such as has a licence for the operator of movement platforms and a course for persons performing work at heights with the use of safety harness. He has the ability to operate a crane and a forklift truck. Additionally, he is a professional MIG/MAG welder, uses an oxygen burner and has the ability to read technical drawings. He has a knowledge of English and French at A2 level. He is reliable, independent and experienced in working with metal elements.
TOTAL YEARS: 10
- Shipbuilding in shipyards
- Installation of steel and aluminium elements for hall and pool construction
- Production and repair of aluminium yachts
- Assembly, prefabrication and welding of steel, aluminium and stainless steel structures
- Joining/welding pipes in accordance with the technical documentation
- Repair work on power plant projects in Germany and Bulgaria
- MIG/MAG and electrode welding
As well as being a very experienced steel fitter, Norbert can also work in the construction industry. It performs internal work, i. e. Tile laying, gypsum racks and walls assembly and various hydraulic and electrical works. It also performs external works, i. e. installation of heat-sealable membrane and insulation of buildings.
During their work on the construction of an aluminium structure for a platform for Norwegian customers, they built the entire structure together with the pipes within 18 days and then received a 550 euro bonus for the work done. All elements were accurately measured to the minimum. All elements were previously cleaned and then connected in a professional manner. He was awarded as one of the best employees.
Vocational school - mechanic and fitter of machines and industrial devices
- Mobile platform operator course
- Work course using safety harnesses
- Crane service course (previous employer reserves the right to document)
- Oxygen torch cutting course (previous employer reserves the right to document)
Norbert likes to spend time actively. He likes to train running and exercise in the gym. In the past he was very interested in martial arts. Currently he spends a lot of time riding his bike, rollerblading and swimming in the pool. He also likes to travel. He was in many countries in Western Europe, i. e. France, Spain and the Netherlands, but he wants to visit the United States.
He will be married soon