Norbert has 13 years of experience as a welder, mainly welding parts of building and agricultural machines. He used to work with welding methods 135 and 136, and connects steel sheets with thickness from 2 up to 20mm, and small parts made of stainless steel. He also supports welding robots. He has also very good ability to work with torch burner and to read technical drawings. Norbert communicates in Norwegian (B1/B2). He enjoys working in Norway, where he used to live for 12 years. He is a cooperative, cultured and highly motivated person.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 27
- Welding with methods 135 and 136
- Operating torch burner
- Work with black steel and stainless steel
- Assembly and welding of construction vehicles, components of agricultural machinery parts
Norbert has very good knowledge of technical drawings. He is able to welding with methods 135 and 136 and operating torch burner. He has ability to work with black steel and stainless steel. Moreover, Norbert has certificates to operate forklifts, gantry, and aerial platforms.
Norbert is proud of his work for Doosan Infracore where he was working with complicated projects and technical drawings. He was very independent it this work and dealt with all challenges.
Norwegian - B1/B2
English - A2/B1
Basic Vocational School in Wałcz - Electronics
Electro-energetic technical school in Wałcz - Electrician-power technician
- SEP qualification certificate for and above 1kv (20/09/2020)
- Gas group 3 - operation and maintenance (20/09/2020)
- Thermal group 2 - operation and maintenance (20/09/2020)
- Welder's qualifications PN-EN 287, PN-EN ISO 9606 method 135-138 from (30.11.2005 - )
- T1, T2, T3, T4 forklifts (18/12/2009)
- Gantry cranes (18/12/2009)
- Aerial platforms (10/10/2013)
Norbert is very active person, he likes hiking, fishing, and gym. He also likes to be in area of big cities, where he can discover new places.