Mirosław D. (MD01)
Mirosław has over 8 years of experience in the construction industry as a steel fixer. Before he started his career in the construction industry, he worked as a warehouse worker, manager of an asphalt mixing plant and office worker.
Mirosław is a very cultured and motivated person. He is focused on long-term cooperation and wants to show at work that you can count on him and entrust him with important tasks. In his work as a steel fixer, he worked on many projects in Germany and Iceland. Construction of housing estates and apartments are just some of his achievements.
He is a very good team worker. He wants to invest in his professional development to be an even better employee. In the future, he plans to move permanently to Norway and live there. Until then, he wants to start a long-term cooperation with a company that will help him achieve success.
TOTAL YEARS: 8,5
- Construction of stage I-II of a school in Reykjavik in the DALSKOLI estate
- Construction of an apartment building in Frankfurt
- Zwymiarowanie i obliczenie formatek
- Construction of an apartment building in Reykjavik on the GARDATORG estate
- construction of apartment buildings in Reykjavik in the following estates: SELTJARNARNESI, MANATUN, HLIDARENDI, VERHUSASTIGUR, KORNGARDAR
- Construction of a tunnel under the Martwa Wisła river in Gdańsk
- Assembly of reinforcement of the superstructure plates - support for a road viaduct
- Assembly of reinforcement of the superstructure plates - bridge over the Vistula
- Assembly of concrete sleepers-modernization of the Gdańsk railway line
Mirosław has the ability to read technical drawing. Additionally, he has experience in working with PERI and DOKA formwork systems. He is a person who likes to learn new things and does various jobs to gain experience. He is an open, team and positive person, thanks to which the atmosphere at work is positive.
In the past, Mirosław held a managerial position in the asphalt mixing plant and laboratory. It was motivating for him because his abilities and commitment to work were appreciated. Currently, he is equally active in the construction industry to prove to the employers that you can count on him.
English - A1
- Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - Postgraduate studies in Economic and Legal Aspects in Ownership Supervision
- Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - Postgraduate studies in the field of Company Management
- Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - Postgraduate studies in Psychology of Personnel Management
- Cracow University of Technology - Engineering and master's studies in the field of Operation and Management in Transport
- Course - The role of management systems in meeting the requirements of EU law
- Requirements and test methods for aggregates according to new European standards
- Obligations of producers of rock mining enterprises to manufacture products according to new European rules
- Internal audit in rock mining companies as part of factory production control systems
- Quality Auditor
- Health and safety for people managing employees in opencast mining plants
Marian is an active man and spends his free time playing sports. He prefers football, swimming and gyms. In the evening, like most people, he likes to watch a movie on TV or listen to good music. His favorite music is the old Polish classics with a deep message in words.