Mirosław is a very experienced construction worker. He worked as a formwork carpenter, steel fixer and bricklayer for almost 28 years. He has managed to have his own construction services, he has experience of working in countries such as France, Sweden, Netherlands or United Kingdom. Mirosław has knowledge of traditional and system formwork, futhermore he was a formwork carpenter leader due to his excellent technical and management skills. He was performing masonry and bricklaying with a lot of different materials; bricks, artificial and natural stone, clinker etc. In addition, he is brilliant steel fixer and construction carpenter. He has experience in building houses in the Canadian system. He has worked in various construction sites, including underwater tunnel, pools and engine room of a ski lift.
Mirosław is a reliable and diligent person. He has extensive technical and construction skills. Moreover, he has great leadership abilities. Combination of these traits makes him valued and respected at work.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 28
- Traditional and system formwork
- Construction of the foundations
- Formwork for corridors, balconies, floors and ceilings
- Assembly of concrete balustrades
- General concrete works
- Assembly of the manufactured forms
- Construction of the tunnel
- Measurement of the formwork
- Bricklaying using bricks, clinker, stone
- Construction of the family houses and industrial facilities
- Ytong, poroterm bricklaying
- Work in accordance with technical drawing
- Maintenance and repairs on buildings
- Calculating material quantities
- Measurement of the suitable work area for the creation of steel reinforcement
- Assembling the reinforcing bars and mesh
- Pouring of the concrete with required strength levels
- Reading and interpreting working plans and steel lists
- Ensuring that reinforcement are correct and fully measured
- Construction of houses in the Canadian system
- Assembly of the wooden skeletal systems
- Assembly of construction stiffeners and insulation
- Insulation of the building with facade wool and mineral plaster
Mirosław is great formwork carpenter, he can formwork traditionally as well as using Peri and Doka systems. He has experience in masonry and bricklaying with: artificial and natural stone, bricks, clinker, Ytong, silka and poroterm. He was performing reiforments of various objects, always in exceptional accordance with technical drawings. Mirosław has also skills in the construction of Canadian style wooden houses. He worked at the construction of underwater tunnel, therefore he knows how to perform a duty in a difficult conditions. He has leadership skills, he was a formwork carpenter leader.
He is proud of his construction services, which were a great success. He was a general contractor of the big and succesfull projects. He has managed over 30 people.
Vocational school - Welder
- BHP course (polish safety course)
- Scissor lift course
- Driver license, category B and C
Mirosław is passionate about airplane acrobatics. In the past he was in the karate club for 5 years because he was interested in eastern martial arts. Currently, he tries to spend his free time outdoors with his wife.