Mariusz L. (ML02)
Mariusz is a formwork carpenter, fixer and concrete worker with over 25 years of experience. He worked on the construction of many objects, i.e. residential houses, tunnels, terminals and bridges. He has been working in Norway since 2005. He knows the standards and methodology of work in this country and highly values Norwegian employers for the good treatment of employees. Mariusz worked on the construction of the tverlandsbrua bridge in Norway, on this project he worked for 2 years and had the most difficult task - to build the longest and largest pillar in the middle of the bridge. The construction was carried out using very advanced technology. Mariusz also worked on the construction of a tunnel under the runway of Gardermoen airport and on the aluminum smelter project in Mosjoen. He has knowledge of PERI, DOKA and Hunnebeck systems, as well as knowledge of technical drawing. He likes working with professionals who know how to do their job very well. Mariusz performs his tasks diligently and accurately. He loves challenges and difficult projects to build. He is nice and liked by other employees at work. While working in Norway, he communicated well with other employees in English.
TOTAL YEARS: 25
- Formatting of formwork in constructions
- Assembly of ready-made forms of steel or wood
- Proper preparation of formwork forms
- Organizing a workplace in accordance with health and safety rules
- Manual and mechanical transport of formwork
- Selection of appropriate materials for constructions
- Making reinforced concrete and concrete elements
- Mounting reinforcing skeletons
- Ability to use specialized equipment
- Skillful reading of technical drawings
- Preparation of reinforcement
- Preparation of concrete mix ingredients
- Making and transporting concrete mixes
- Controlling the process of concreting works and assessment of their quality
- Repairing concrete and reinforced concrete elements
- Protection of concrete and reinforced concrete structures
- Laying reinforcement in formwork and forms in a manner consistent with the technical project
Mariusz has professional qualifications and permits to work in Norway. He has the ability to operate a chainsaw and cut steel and electric welding. He developed professional skills as a formwork carpenter, fixer and concrete worker. He knows the work systems of Peri, Doka, and Hunnebeck.
Mariusz's greatest professional achievement is work on the construction of the tverlandsbrua bridge in Norway. It was a difficult project and very advanced technologies were used there thanks to which he developed his professional skills. During this project he was responsible for building the largest pillar in the middle of the bridge. Such an important and responsible task meant that he is not afraid of implementing large projects.
Water melioration technican
- Polish certificate for assuming the position of site manager
- Hot work course
- Health and safety course at the construction site
- Training and courses for natural workers in Norway
- Driving licenses A, B, T categories
Mariusz is currently interested in land for the construction of a single-family house. He browses ads and various websites to find the most suitable place. He plans to build a new house there. Because he is a professional steel fixer and carpenter, he will be able to do most of the work himself.