Mariusz has 27 years of experience in working with wood structures, including 19 years as a construction carpenter. He made many different high-standard house projects during his career. He worked in countries such as Norway, Germany, England where he learned the local labor standards and new building techniques. He is an expert in the construction of houses from frame structures to the roof. He assembled wooden elements of very different types: stairs, facades, doors, windows, etc. Mariusz also has very good skills as an interior finishing worker such as installing plasterboard, suspended ceilings and floors. He has experience in combining metal and wooden structures as well. In addition, he speaks English and has highly developed work organization skills.
Mariusz is a stable employee and is reluctant to change jobs. He tries to have good contact with other workers and supervisors in order to perform the assigned task in a pleasant atmosphere. He is a diligent and responsible person. In his work he holds to the directions and standards of work, he is appreciated by former employers.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 20
- Construction of wooden structures
- Construction of wooden walls and roofs
- Installation of doors and windows
- Installation of walls from sandwich panels
- Filling a metal structure with a wooden frame
- Construction and assembly of wooden stairs
- Selection and usage of proper tools
- Making facades from wood, cement boards and aluminum panels
- Adaptation of buildings to flats and residential houses
- Making furnitures for apartments
- Performing formwork, reinforcements and other concrete works
- Installation of plasterboard walls
- Construction and installation of suspended ceilings
- Installation of partition walls
- Painting of the walls li>
- Fitting floor panels
Mariusz can create and assemble various wooden structures, smaller like windows or doors, and larger like roof and frame structures. In addition to the assembly of wooden elements, he is also a steel fitter. He knows the finishing works, he is able to install plasterboard walls, suspended ceilings and paint. He can insulate buildings and make roof covering too. He can use all types of telescopic lifts and scissor lifts.
He has good organization of work and the ability to work on various carpentry machines
Family is the most important thing for him. Thanks to the family, he has the strength to work and through hard work he wants to provide them with better living conditions and a better future for children.
Technical school - Carpenter
- Hot work course
- Scaffolding fitter's course
- driver license B
Mariusz likes to play football game. In his free time he runs but his main passion is traveling - exploring the world. His favorite country is Portugal- algarve region