Mariusz has over 23 years of experience as a construction worker. For the first 20 years he worked in a Polish company as a roofer/tinsmith. The same company also delegated him to Iceland. After this time, he started a new stage in his career and started working in Iceland in Munck company as a carpenter and steel fixer. The team leader with whom Mariusz worked directly spoke very well of him and praised him for his diligence and commitment at work.
Mariusz was also a foreman and led the work of a team of formwork carpenters and steel fixers.
Mariusz has excellent skills in reading and using technical drawing, he has many years of experience in the profession and is willing to establish a long-term cooperation with the company.
His motivation for work is professional development. He not only want to visit new countries, but also learn about their technology and working methods to contribute to hisdevelopment and the company with which he cooperates.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 24
- Work on the construction of a waste incineration plant in Kraków, Sports Hall and Sea Towers in Gdynia
- Installation of PVC membrane, heat-weldable roofing felt, sandwich panels, metal sheets, tiles and other roofing materials
- Work as a foreman of the fitters team
- Construction of a combined heat and power plant in Iceland
- Installation of facades and roofs in various systems
- Performing of sheet metal works
- Knowledge of the KALZIP work system
- Work on PERI formwork systems
- Assembly of reinforcements and pouring concrete into the structure
- Binding of the construction elements with clamps
- Construction of a school and a swimming pool
- Building construction from foundations to the roof
Mariusz works very well at welding roofing felt and roofing membrane. He is also an expert in sheet metal roofing. He has large knowledge in the field of carpentry and armor works. He reads the technical drawing at a high level and approaches each job professionally and performs it with the highest quality. In his professional career, he was also the team foreman. He can lead a team and take care of the appropriate level of motivation to work.
Of all the projects that Mariusz has done in his professional career, he is the most satisfied and proud of the roofing works at the Sea Towers facility in Gdynia, the waste incineration plant in Krakow and the sports hall in Gdynia. These were large projects that required a lot of commitment and precision at work.
Building school - bricklayer
- Polish qualifications I WJO - forklifts
- Permissions for mobile platforms - lift
- Icelandic persmissions - tower cranes
- Category B driving license.
- Training in the installation of the Tytanium system
Mariusz likes to read cryptic novels in his spare time. He is also a fan of hiking in the mountains. When he was in Iceland, he visited all the hills around him. He likes to get to know new places, cultures and new work technologies.