Mariusz is an experienced tiler with over 18 years of experience in the construction industry. Specializes in laying wall tiles and floor tiles. He knows very well how to lay ceramic, clinker or terracotta tiles. He has experience in renovating the kitchen, bathroom or balcony. He also has extensive experience in laying large-format tiles and quartz sinters. He can also make damp-proofing. He always takes care of the details and the care of his work. His clients praise him for the work he has done, but despite this, he is a modest man. He is a construction worker from generation to generation. He ran his own construction company for many years and performs moisture insulation of BASF, PCI, BOTAMENT, WEBER, SIKA systems.
He takes care of the details and the implementation of the duties entrusted and has very good teamwork skills. He speaks German at A2 level and English at A2 level.
TOTAL YEARS: 18
- Floor and wall preparation for laying tiles
- Ground leveling for layig tiles
- Installation of sub-tile insulation
- Laying tiles for the wall and floor
- Laying large format panels/tiles
- Laying "sintered quartz" tiles (1 meter wide by 3 meter long)
- Making decorative mosaics
- Grouting, siliconing of spaces between tiles
- Making expansion joints
- Introduction of a flexible joints
- Sticking insulation mats
- Laying panels on terraces
- Contact gluing
Mariusz is a very experienced tiler. He has many years of experience in laying different types of tiles such as ceramic or terracotta. He is also familiar with damp-proofing and small water and sewerage systems. He ran his own company for many years, where he built detached houses from scratch. His additional skills include knowledge of bricklaying, concreting, wall construction and finishing works. He also has the ability to MIG welding, use construction machinery and work under time pressure
Mariusz is proud of his large family. He is happy to spend his free time with them. He also took a course of driving license for higher categories. His clients praise him, which makes him very happy that he did his job well.
Technical school - Building technician
- Course in sub-shell insulation
- Training in modern materials used in the glazing industry
- Training in the use of adhesives in tiling
- Training in the use of joint application and processing
- Category driving licence B, BE, C, C+E
- Code 95 course
Mariusz is interested in car mechanics, often carries out repairs. He is interested in modern cars and their electronics. He likes to make minor repairs at home. He has been interested in trains since he had been a child and wanted to work as a train driver, but he finally turned out to be a great tiler.