Krzysztof is a very experienced electrical fitter and electrician. He has worked on many projects and has comprehensive experience. He performs very well both small works, i.e. installation of intercoms and large ones, such as construction of server rooms. In Finland, he built one for a Google company together with 5000 other people. He does excellently all electrical work on the construction site and in the industrial sector. He ran his own company for many years, in which he was performing building electrical engineering and interior finishing of apartments, i.e. installation of plaster frames and walls, floor assembly and wall painting. Krzysztof also worked as a ventilation fitter. His professional experience is supported by many courses, i.e. Norwegian DSB electric course, Dutch VCA safety course, IPAF license, FSE course and many other included at the bottom of the presentation. He communicates in English at B2 level as well as Norwegian and Dutch at A1 level. He is an employee who works great both individually and as a team. He has not only great technical skills, but also high-level interpersonal skills. He manages his work time very well and knows how to work under time pressure. He takes care of the details and the highest quality of services. He always performs ordered tasks professionally.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 21
- Construction and assembly of containers and electrical installation
- Installation of electric coils in household appliances
- Installation of control boxes - industrial automation
- Construction of server rooms for Google in Finland
- Installation of cables and electrical devices in residential and industrial constructions
- Preparation and assembly of junction boxes
- Construction of metalworking products: Viena, Hilti & Unistrut
- Construction of a new electrical installation, preparation of new cable trays and cable baskets
- Installation of switches, motherboards, fuse boxes, data and coaxial cables, end devices, cctV and fire detectors
- Energy power plant HVC - tracer
- Electrical cable testing and measuring
Krzysztof is a great electrician specialist. He undertakes every project and brings it to completion. In addition to electrics, he works very well as a interior finishing worker. He performs works such as installation of plasterboard frames and walls, installation of windows and doors, painting, assembly of furniture and floors. Krzysztof also has experience as a ventilation fitter.
Krzysztof worked on the construction of a server room for Google in Finland. 5000 people worked on the construction of this facility. It was an ardent project, in which he put a lot of work. Working on the server room was new to him and thanks to that he learned many useful things.
- DSB course
- VCA course
- FSE course
- SEP (electric permissions)
- CSCS (safety course)
- Forklift course
Krzysztof works a lot, so when he has free time he likes to spend it with his son playing or watching a football match. They like the World Cup and Champions League the most. His favorite team was AC Milan, however now he watches matches just for pleasure. Thanks to football, he shares his passion with his son.