Karol is a bricklayer and formworker carpenter with 18 years of experience. He often worked on projects first as a formwork carpenter, where he was responsible for building foundations and then bricklaying works up to the roof. He has worked in countries such as Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands, so he knows the standards of work in these countries and is able to get to the pace and quality of work. Karol also worked as an interior finishing worker. He also feels very good as a tiler and a plasterer. Karol has a number of qualifications to work in the construction industry, such as Bricklayer's course, chemical qualifications to work in Scandinavia, Hotwork course, hook scaffolder and scaffolder qualifications in Scandinavia. He has a very good reputation from previous employers. He is a hardworking person, experienced and open to new challenges.
TOTAL YEARS: 18
- Bricklaying using bricks, clinker, stone
- Construction of the family houses and industrial facilities
- Ytong, poroterm bricklaying
- Work in accordance with technical drawing
- Maintenance and repairs on buildings
- Calculating material quantities
- Traditional and system formwork
- Construction of the foundations
- Formwork for corridors, balconies, floors and ceilings
- Assembly of concrete balustrades
- General concrete works
- Assembly of the manufactured forms
- Construction of the tunnel
- Measurement of the formwork
- Installation of facades and fibre-cement panels
- Assembly of drywall
- Installation of interior walls
- Insulating of buildings with wool and insulation boards
- Painting of interior and exterior walls
- Laying tiles in bathrooms
Karol is a very good bricklayer and a formwork carpenter. He has the ability to use PERI, DOKA, HUNNEBECK systems. As a bricklayer he used materials such as ytong, clinker, brick, silca, grossbloack and gary. He is also experienced as a tiler and interior finishing worker- installation of frames, gypsum walls and painting work.
Karol has been recognized by the Swedish company NCC, received recommendations from them and was a respected employee for his experience and solid work. Customers had no remarks on his work and no complaints were made.
Vocational high school - mechanic
- Bricklayer / plasterer course
- Scandinavian chemical qualifications
- Forklift qualifications
- Hotwork operator course
- Scaffolder qualifications
- Hook scaffolder course
Karol likes to play football. In Norway they rented halls and played friendly games with other employees. He also likes fishing, and Norway is an ideal country for this activity. After returning to Poland, he spends a lot of time with his wife during romantic dinners and film screenings and with his children on trips.