Kamil K. (KS02)
Kamil started his professional career as a furniture carpenter in 2000. He has been an excellent formwork carpenter and steel fixer for 13 years. He was working in Scandinavian countries on many projects; Bruhagen barneskole in Bruhagen, theatre Vårt in Molde and construction of estate Brunvollkvartalet in Molde for Christie & Opsahl AS and Kleive Betongbygg AS. He is a great worker, who knows the formwork carpentry like no one does. Kamil wants to work on huge projects that will allow him to gain further experience. Besides, he prefers to work on one larger project for a longer period of time instead of frequently changing workplaces. Kamil knows many formwork systems, i.e. PERI, DOKA, ULMA, HUNNEBECK. He can also do it traditionally. He has knowledge of Norwegian labor standards and OHS system as well as reading technical reinforcement and carpentry drawings. Kamil also knows how to weld and work with all power tools and construction measuring equipment (optical and electronic leveler).
Kamil demands a lot from himself at work and always does his job as best as he can. At work, he always has good relations with Norwegian foremen who praised his work on projects very much. He speaks Norwegian at level B1.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 13
- Installation of formwork for beams, balconies, floors and ceilings
- Formwork of corridors and construction of walls
- Assembly of concrete balustrades
- System and traditional formwork
- Formwork of foundations
- Concreting proper parts of the constructions
- Concrete works on 27 level building Hanza Tower
- Reinforcement work of walls, ceilings, corridors and housing estate quayside
- Construction of walls from steel profiles
- Work at the construction site of housing estates, skyscrappers, clinic
- Reading steelfixing and carpentry technical drawings
- Concreting and formwork of the computer centre
- Reinforcement of walls, benches and roads as a part of house estate infrastructure
- Concreting and steelfixing of ceilings, floors and walls of agricultural/office building
- Construction of internal and external walls of the building
- Work on projects of residential and industrial buildings
- Setting framework constructions of the building and wooden roof cornices
- Construction of whole houses from scratch
- Building huge ceiling systems
- Construction of street screens
- Construction and montage of various suspended ceilings
- Work with aluminium constructions
- Construction of partition walls
- Painting and filling of walls
- Work in accordance with technical drawing
Kamil can formwork traditionally and using Hüennebeck, Peri and Ulma systems. He has extensive experience in fixing buildings (huge facilities and small objects), as well as in constructing structures from scratch (both wooden and steel). He has experience in production and construction of wooden elements like furniture. Kamil has knowledge of welding as well. In addition, he can operate power tools and measuring devices. Thanks to his work in Norway, he knows the local labor standards and the OHS system. He reads technical drawings flawlessly. He is able to excellently organise his work and has good relations with collegaues and foremen.
During years of his work, he acquired a lot of experience and skills that allowed him to supervise the work of others. Apart from job, his beloved daughter is the apple of his eye.
Vocational school - Iron-worker
Technical school - Ship equipment mechanic
- Hook course
Kamil treats his profession as a passion, constantly trying to learn something new and striving for perfection. He spends most of his free time on additional work. When he finds time for himself, he does fishing and cycling.