Jacek D. (JD01)
Jacek is a very experienced and friendly worker. He has comprehensive work experience. During his career he worked in Norway and Sweden as facade and insulation fitter. His tasks included mineral wool filling of external construction elements, assembly of steel and aluminum components (facades) and assembly of checker plates. He previously worked as a construction worker, performing jobs like installation of plasterboard walls and ceilings, bathroom renovations, tiling and other work with steel and aluminum materials. Jacek feels best when working with metal materials. Facade fitting gives him a lot of satisfaction and makes him feel very experienced doing it. In his professional career he also worked as a mechanic and as a result he has experience in repairing various types of machines. He has been running his own company for 15 years, doing many renovation works throughout Poland. Jacek quickly learns new jobs and accustoms himself to new working conditions.
TOTAL YEARS: 29
- Installation of various glass and aluminium components
- Installation of railings, handrails, etc.
- Cleaning and preparation of structures for mineral wool assembly
- Measurements and cutting of mineral wool to the appropriate size
- Filling construction elements with mineral wool
- Assembly of foil to wooden structures
- Montage of facade profiles
- Installation of steel elements with M12, M6, M8 screws
- Assembly of aluminum profiles for mounting cassettes with dimensions from 300mmx300mm to 500mmx1650mm
- Installation of aluminium frames, gypsum boards and suspended ceilings
- Assembly of steel profiles
- Installation of aluminum window frame constructions and tempered glass
- Painting internal and external constructions elements
- Installation of sanitary whiteware
- Laying tiles in bathrooms
- Installation of various devices, e.g. bearings, rollers, parts for reloading machines in the port
- Work on replacing pumps and pipelines for transporting liquid fuels
- Grinding of welded structural elements
- Composing and assembly of steel constructions
Jacek is good wth assembling steel and aluminum structures, e.g. installation of facades. He is an industrial mechanic by profession and likes doing jobs like that. He also renovates old cars and he copes well with tin works. In addition, he has the ability to paint and machine putty, he also works well in a team. Moreover, he has the ability to MIG weld and operate all types of forklifts.
Jacek is a 2015 champion of the Pomeranian Region in Marine Automobil Sea Club. He participated in amateur rallies for many years and finished well in these competitions. He is also renovating old vehicles, e.g. rally version of Fiat 126p. Automotive work has always given him great pleasure.
- English A1
- Russian A1
Vocational School - Mechanic of Industrial Machines and Equipment
Candidate does not have paper courses. He gained his skills during many years of work on projects.
Jacek is a fan of motorsports and car mechanics. He took part in many car rallies in the Bachleda Racing Team. In addition, he renovates old cars for rally cars, i.e. Fiat 126p.