Filip is experienced and extraordinary worker. He works as a construction carpenter for 3 years. In the past he was also an architect in Belgian companies. As a construction carpenter he is trying to use alternative and natural building materials i.e. wood, stone, clay and straw. He can work on traditional materials, but using natural ones gives him more satisfaction because ecology is very important for him. As an architect he designed and built many single-family houses, mostly wooden. He has been using technical drawings for over 10 years and knows design programs, i.e. AutoCAD and Photoshop. He speaks English on C1 level and Dutch on B1 level. Filip is a conscientious, communicative and energetic person. He is happy to take on new challenges.
TOTAL YEARS: 10
- Assembly of wooden structures
- Installation of wooden wall frames and roof constructions
- Construction and assembly of roof trusses
- Installation of partition walls
- Assembly of frames, gypsum boards and roof insulation
- Installation of doors and windows
- Assembly of wooden facades made of larch boards
- Construction of canadian type houses
- Making formwork for concrete elements of the structure
- Designing public spaces i.e. places or parks
- Making projects of small architecture like bus stops, benches or information boards
- Designing of single-family houses
- Making projects in the AutoCAD computer program, Photoshop
- Designing and making big garden pots 0,5m³ - 3m³
- Preparing models of forms from wooden elements
- Working with clay and burning elements in the oven
- Laying paving stones and natural stone
- Construction and assembly of small structures and wooden houses
- Garden design
Filip is a very good construction carpenter and architect. In his work he uses natural and alternative elements i.e. clay, wood, stone and straw. He can work on traditional building materials, but using alternative materials is a greater challenge for him.
Every succesfully finished project gives Filip a lot of satisfaction. Together with Organica company they constructed residential house made of natural materials in the middle of the forest. This house is 200 meters square and was built for celebrity. The cost of the materials only was over PLN 1 million.
- English C1
- Dutch B1
College - master of architecture
- Forklift operator course
- Driving license cat. B
Filip in interested in using natural materials in building projects. He is keen on modern and alternative methods of wood craft work. His work is a hobby for him.