Dawid is a very well qualified construction worker. His experience in construction work consists of 5 years of experience in the branch. His experience is based on his versatility at work, but as he says about himself, his passion is assembling wooden structures, working on small structures and painting. He is very good at woodworking. He can create a small wooden house from scratch. His another asset is the excellent ability knowledge of machines such as forklift trucks and backhoe loaders. His great advantages are his ambition, diligence and he also is fast learning person. Most of his various building skills he gained through independent work and practice. Always when he takes any kind of work, he tries to finish it. He quickly makes contacts in a new group and likes to work with trustworthy people. He knows many languages such as English, German or Russian.
TOTAL YEARS: 5
- Construction of small wooden houses
- Formwork works
- Installation of wooden elements
- Installation of wooden structures
- Creating wooden walls
- Operation and maintenance of carpentry tools
- Painting of pipelines
- Spray painting
- Manual painting
- Assembly of panels and structures to gypso walls
- Scaffolding assembly
- Various types of building with gips walls
- Demolition work
- Interior finishing works
- Construction of partitioning walls
- Assembly of industrial meshes
- Construction of aluminium structures
- Assembly of small and medium-sized scaffoldings
- Construction of industrial halls
- Assessment of technical conditions of assembly places
Dawid is a great construction worker. He can create various fences or gates. He is also very familiar with the construction of wooden structures such as small houses. He is also a very good painter. He has experience both in interior painting and in painting pipelines. He also gained experience in the construction of larger facilities such as production halls. He has experience in working on tall structures and housing constructions. One of his additional strengths in his work experience is working as a formwork carpenter.
He considers his greatest achievement to be the fact that he has managed to learn everything on his own. His conscientious attitude is also a source of pride.
He tries to complete every work as he undertakes.
English - B1
Germany - A2
Russian - A2
Technical school - Logistics technician
- Forklift Operator Course
- Course to work at heights
- Scaffolding fitter's course
- Welder's course ( coated electrode and MAG welding)
- Backhoe loader operator course
Dawid in his free time he likes to relax with good hip-hop and rap music. He also likes to read. His favourite kind of books are bestsellers and self-development books. He's passionate about the cinema.