Dariusz is a professional formwork carpenter with over 25 years of experience in this branch. He carried out many construction projects during years of work, i.e. construction of housing estates, hospitals and universities. He has worked in many countries and learned various working methods and building principles which apply in Germany, Russia, Norway and Scotland. Dariusz likes working in a young team because he enjoys teaching new employees. He is brilliant team worker, hovewer he also greatly does tasks alone . Dariusz did not document his work with photos, but his previous employers highly praise him for experience, skills and willingness to work. In addition, he speaks English and Russian at B1 level. He always performs his work carefully and at a highest level to make his employer happy with him.
TOTAL YEARS in branch: 28
- Assembly of different types of formwork frames
- Traditional and system formwork
- Performing work in the factory
- Pouring concrete into proper parts of construction
- Steelfixing of various parts of construction
- Construction of the residential houses and garages
- Formwork on walls, columns, beams and ceilings
- Work in accordance with technical drawing
- Working on the construction of dam
- Performing dimensioning and measurements of formwork elements
- Working at the construction site of hospital
- Installation of windows and doors
- Performing modernisations of buildings
- Installation of wooden elements
Dariusz is an expert in the formwork carpentry. He can do it both traditionally and with system like Peri and Doka. During his years of experience he had been working at huge amount of construction sites, such as hospitals, dams, underground garages and house estates. He can perform reinforcements and various concrete works too. He can do measurements and dimensioning of construction elements. Dariusz excellenty reads technical drawing.
Dariusz participated in a large number of construction projects, where he gained experience and knowledge. He is proud of working on the historic bus station from the 15th century. He had to keep the highest level of caution and accuracy in order not to damage the monument, but Dariusz performed taks perfectly.
Vocation school - construction worker
The candidate does not have paper courses, he gained his experience during many years of work on construction projects.
Dariusz performs various major or minor construction works in his home. He loves to modernize his surroundings. In addition, he often goes fishing in Norway, where he can see beautiful landscapes.