Arkadiusz is a very experienced worker in the construction industry. He worked in many countries in Europe and Scandinavia. He has over 15 years experience in working on steel structures.
Often on construction projects, he was a leader and was responsible for contact with his superior because of his good communication skills in English.
Arkadiusz advantages are:
diligence, responsibility, willingness to take on new challenges, relationship building skills , communication skills, ability to work with all kinds of electro tools.
TOTAL YEARS in steel branch: 15
- Montage of steel and aluminum structures
- Metal sheet cutting, processing and bending
- Metal grinding, welding, drilling
- Metal roofing works
- Finishing works
- Torch cutting, grinding, welding and painting
- Maintenance works on the construction
- Windows replacement on vessels
- Construction of the Northen bridge in Warsaw (Poland)
- Shuttering of foundation walland columns
- Construction of bridges and car tunnels
- Using system and traditional shuttering
- Foundation in steel structures
- Assembly, disassembly and storage of scaffolding
- Taking care of the construction and workers safety
- Assigning tasks to employees
He has very high experience in working with metal structures and yacht hulls. In addition, he also have a large expirience in the construction works such as carpentry, wooden constructions and comprehensive interior finishing.
He easy make good conctact with other people. He is a hard working person and likes challenges. The projects he works on are very carefully done and are completed on a high level.
Technical school - ship machinery and equipment fitter
- Steel fixer and concrete course
- Scaffolding fitter course
- Ship hull fitter course
- Scaffolding assembly and disassembly course
Arek likes very much a model-making and he also is a huge fan of football.